Bourbon Offshore DNT is a fully owned BOURBON affiliate, which is specialized in Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) services for shallow and deep water industrial projects.
The company offers a wide spectrum of services which contribute to IMR or construction projects across the world, on board BOURBON multi-purpose support vessels (MPSV) as well as on board third party ships. We strive for professional excellence to guarantee a high quality of services, taking time to understand the Customer’s requirements, individually tailoring the offer to specifications and constantly adapting our human and technical capabilities.
Oil and gas or data-cable companies have subsea assets such as: rigs, well heads, jumpers and manifolds, pipelines, flow lines, control umbilicals, beacons, connectors and cables, anchors, moorings and buoys, etc. We provide the following ROV services to work on these assets, even at great depths (< 4000 msw ):
- Survey (Visual or Electromagnetic) of assets during lay, life-span or removal
- IMR (Inspection, Maintenance, Repair)
- Production system maintenance and repair (Valve operations, Methanol Injection, Glycol Injection, Hot Stab operations, hydrate cleaning)
- Pressure tests
- Assistance to human diving operations
- Christmas Tree, Jumper and other asset installation
- Electric and hydraulic flying lead connection
- Drill support activities
- BOP assistance and emergency response
We are also able to provide ROV services to other actors, such as ship owners and operators, port authorities, river and canal authorities, renewable energy operators, when- and wherever an underwater job is to be done.
We ensure that the work is carried out safely, in accordance with all best practices in the ROV industry, taking into account local conditions and circumstances.
The company is Lloyd's accredited for ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 and operated in accordance with IMCA and BOURBON QMS standards.
The overall coordination of the ROV services is achieved from the head office in Ravenna, Italy: Quality and HSE engineering and management, crewing, maintenance supervision and logistic support.